- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 clove fresh garlic, finely minced
- 2-3 TBSP red wine vinegar
- 1 TBSP Dijon mustard
- 2-3 dashes Worchester sauce
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 TSP anchovy paste
- Fresh ground pepper
- Romaine lettuce
- Freestyle Snacks Kalamata Olives
- Fresh grated parmesan cheese
1) To make the dressing, mix the anchovy paste, garlic, and pepper. Whisk in lemon juice, red wine vinegar, Worchester sauce, and mustard. Once combined, slowly whisk in the oil until emulsified.
2) Chop romaine lettuce to preference.
3) Add dressing to romaine lettuce; top with Freestyle Snacks Kalamata Olives (whole or sliced) and Parmesan Cheese