Effective Date: June 20, 2022
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Freestyle Snacks (and our service providers and vendors) collect, receive, and use several categories of personal information about you depending on the nature of your interactions with us:
- Contact Information. We may collect contact information through the Services when you provide this information to us. Contact information typically includes your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. We use contact information for purposes such as providing you with information about our products, responding to your inquiries, and providing you with products (e.g., to process and ship your online order).
- Account Information. When you sign up for an account on the Services, we collect account credentials such as username and password and other enrollment information. We use this account information to process the creation of your account and to manage your account including your transactions and preferences when using the Services.
- Transaction Information. When you make, a purchase or other transaction through the Services, we may collect certain information from you, including your credit or debit card information or bank or other financial institution account information.
- Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity. When you visit the Services, you may provide us with certain information about the device running the browser or the application. Such information includes your IP address or device address, web browser and/or device type, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after you use the Services, hardware version, and operating system. We also may use these technologies to collect information regarding your interaction with email messages, such as whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded a message.
- Testimonials and other information you voluntarily provide. We collect any content you submit or make available when you use the Services, including the time, topic, and content of your communications.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We collect information about you from:
- When you provide your information on the Services or communicate with us.
- Service Providers. We work with service providers who collect information on our behalf in order to provide services to us. We only allow our service providers to use your personal information in connection with the services they provide us.
- Data Partners. We work with data partners who provide us with insights and information about consumer behaviors, which we use to evaluate and improve the Services, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
Cookies & Other Technologies on our Site.
- Web Beacons, Pixel Tags and Other Tracking Technologies. Web beacons, pixel tags and other “tracking technologies” are small strings of code placed on a web page or in an email or advertisement. These technologies allow your browser to recognize and store certain types of information such as cookies previously set, the time and date that you viewed the page with the beacon and a description of that page.
- Can You Opt Out? Visit our section on your privacy choices for more information on how to opt out.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
Information collected by us may be used for the following primary purposes:
To Contact You
- To provide you with information about product updates and other promotional or special offers
- To advertise and market our products and services to you
To Provide Our Products to You and Complete Your Orders
- To provide products and services to you or any affiliate or third party who is obtaining services on your behalf or in connection with a transaction involving you.
- To develop new products, enhance, improve or modify our existing product, identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of our marketing efforts, and to operate our business.
To Analyze and Improve the Site
- To analyze, operate and improve our Services
- To understand your interactions with our marketing campaigns
- To understand the kinds of visitors we see on our Services and how those visitors use our Site
- To operate and improve our Site, products or services and to foster a positive user experience
Security and Fraud Prevention
- To enforce our legal rights or comply with the law
- To perform audits, security and fraud monitoring and prevention.
- We may use your information for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information, provided we have obtained the required consent.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Service Providers. We engage Service Providers to provide services such as payment processing, advertising, marketing, email, and analytics/insights. We may share any information we collect about you with these Service Providers and authorize them to collect information from you directly to support the services they provide to us. We do not authorize our Service Providers to share your information with any other third parties.
HOW YOU CAN CONTROL OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- Correcting & Updating Your Information. To update your information or discontinue the Site, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your correction or update request.
- Marketing Email Communications. You are able to sign up to join our mailing list or to receive notifications from us. If you choose to sign up, we may from time to time send you an email or other literature with information about or products, the Service, and general information about us. To stop receiving our marketing emails or other promotional emails, use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each message. Even if you opt-out of getting marketing messages, we will still send you messages about your questions or necessary information about your account.
- Marketing Text Messages. By subscribing to our text messages, you agree to receive recurring automated marketing messages at the phone number provided. Consent is not a condition of purchases. Reply STOP to unsubscribe. HELP for help. Msg & Data rates may apply. If you do not wish to be part of our service you can unsubscribe at any time by testing STOP, CANCEL, QUIT, END, or UNSUBSCRIBE to any mobile message received from us. You may get another text message confirming you are unsubscribing. Carriers (AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, Rogers, MetroPCS, etc.) are not responsible or liable for undelivered or delayed messages.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide certain personally identifiable information in connection with obtaining products or services for personal, family, or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us (once per calendar year) information about the information that we shared (if any) with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared information for the immediately prior calendar year. To obtain this information, please send an email message to email@example.com with “Request for California Privacy Information” in the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to you at your email address in response. Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the “Shine the Light” requirements, and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.
The Service is not intended for children. We do not knowingly allow anyone under the age of 13 to provide us with any personal information online. Children should always get permission from their parents before sending any personal information about themselves (such as their names, email addresses, and phone numbers) over the Internet, to us or to anyone else. If you are under 13, please do not use the Services or provide us with any personal information (such as your name, email address or phone number). If we have actual knowledge that the Service has collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information.
SECURITY, RETENTION AND STORAGE OF INFORMATION
We use commercially reasonable procedures to protect the information that we collect. However, we cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
LOCATION OF YOUR DATA
Freestyle Snacking LLC is a U.S. company and your personal information will be transferred to, processed, stored and accessed by us, our affiliates and Service Providers in the United States and in other jurisdictions where we or they operate, which may not provide you with the same level of privacy protection as you are entitled to in your jurisdiction.
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS AND WEBSITES
Any information, communications, or material of any type or nature that you submit to any public areas of our website, if any (e.g., any pages that display comments) or third-party websites (including, but not limited to, any Freestyle Snacking LLC or controlled pages contained on a social media platform, application or website such as Facebook or Twitter) by email, posting, messaging, uploading, downloading, or otherwise (collectively, a “Submission”), is done at your own risk and without any expectation of privacy. We cannot control the actions of other users of any social media platform or website and we are therefore not responsible for any content or Submissions contained on such sites and platforms or public areas of our website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
If you have questions about these Terms or any of our products, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.